Saturday 5 May 2012

别人眼中的我


There was an interesting class activity in my interpersonal communication class.
In this activity, the lecturer called a person name then the rest of classmates need to write down his or her impression toward that person. Every classmate take turns.

E.g. When lecturer called the name "Wong Pey Sin", then I stand up and let classmates see my face. After that, they will write down their own opinion on a piece of paper.

These are the sum up comments I received from my fellow claamates.
Wong Pey Sin:
Funny, Hello! (Hi-bye friend), Emotional x6, Friendly x3, Can mix around well, A friend can talk to, Independent, Shy, Outspoken, Able to lead the members, Playful, Talkative, Straightforward, Nice in formal clothes (That day I was wearing the formal clothes), Responsible.

Based on these comments, I was so surprise that most of the comments also quite fit with my real self. The most important was they view or judge me based on my personality and attitude instead of my physical appearance (Maybe I do not have the distictive appeance, so change to focus on my personality).

Dear friend, if you have any comment for me please feel free to tell me.
It's time to explore myself more.


No comments:

Post a Comment